My HAMB Drag pictures

Started by EMSjunkie, August 26, 2007, 03:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Just got the pix downloaded from my first trip to Joplin MO. and the HAMB Drags. about 1000 miles round trip. got my frame from Frank, now the fun can begin. anybody got an I-beam front axle you wanna get rid of :?:
ran into the usual folks, plus got to meet a few more :D
large fun was had by all :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Here are a couple more.
I didn't get a chance to meet Nick32Vic, but I saw his car everywhere :-o
I did get to meet Slick50, and his lovely wife, plus Earl Scheib, BobK, and a few folks from the HAMB.
there were some interesting cars, and rodders there. 8)
can't wait till next year. :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

OK, just a couple more. and I'll quit wastin' bandwidth :shock:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

GPster

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"anybody got an I-beam front axle you wanna get rid of :?: :lol: Vance
If you decide to lower your sights the axel from under the Jeepster will be available as soon as the right S10 appears. It is a tube 7" dropped tube axel from M.A.S.. It is for a pair of eliptical springs but has not had any spring or radius rod mounts welded on it. It has '48 Ford spindles with new kingpins and Chassis Engineering steering arms bolted to them. Tie rods, cross steer drag link, tie rod ends, '40 ford brakes and drumsPretty much make this a "rolling package. The flood of 2004 made this stuff a little rusty but I believe it's usable. The "set-up" was built to be 57" from outside of hub to outside of hub and it will be up for sale when the Jeepster discovers a more suitable rolling chassis. GPster

Nick32Vic

Im disappointed that I didnt get to meet you! I was really suprised when my car was the first shot in this thread. lol. I thought my car was old news. Hopefully ill get to meet ya soon!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Im disappointed that I didnt get to meet you! I was really suprised when my car was the first shot in this thread. lol. I thought my car was old news. Hopefully ill get to meet ya soon!

Me too Nick :!:
I saw you walking across the Wal-Mart parking lot, but you were too far away to holler at, and you had a couple guys with ya, so I didn't bother you. I figured I'd run into you at the drags :oops:
as far as old news, I disagree, actually I think your ride is pretty badazz 8)
maybe one of these days We'll cross paths :D

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"anybody got an I-beam front axle you wanna get rid of :?: :lol: Vance
If you decide to lower your sights the axel from under the Jeepster will be available as soon as the right S10 appears. It is a tube 7" dropped tube axel from M.A.S.. It is for a pair of eliptical springs but has not had any spring or radius rod mounts welded on it. It has '48 Ford spindles with new kingpins and Chassis Engineering steering arms bolted to them. Tie rods, cross steer drag link, tie rod ends, '40 ford brakes and drumsPretty much make this a "rolling package. The flood of 2004 made this stuff a little rusty but I believe it's usable. The "set-up" was built to be 57" from outside of hub to outside of hub and it will be up for sale when the Jeepster discovers a more suitable rolling chassis. GPster

Thanks Joe, I'll keep that in mind 8)

7" sounds like alot of drop :?:  

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

slocrow

Which one has the Tony?........................... :lol:
Thanks for the pics Vance. Bandwidth, we don't need no stinking bandwidth...........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...