I'm having a CARGASM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Bob K, May 08, 2004, 07:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

I'd say that you and Glen have given green a good name.
--

tom36

I'd say you nailed it right on! That's a picture perfect Kustom.   :!:  Tom..

jakesbackyard

That whole package is just one sweeeeeet ride!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL
Jake

Bob K

Quote from: "Cword"I'd say that you and Glen have given green a good name.

Mike:

And here I thought that my son invented that word 10 years ago, which Glenn are you talking about, the guy from AZ with the green Buick?? That plate is a Washington plate, who belongs to that.

B :?: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Cword

Yes,  I was referring to Glenn from AZ

Green is a much maligned colour,  you two have put together cars that ought to make all kinds of folks give the colour a second chance.

I don't know who belongs to that Washington plate, it's a picture that was submitted to my newsletter back in '98.

The most famous "gazm" plate has to be on the back of Lance Sorchik's "Jersey Suede" 34 GAZM
I took this picture in 1986
--

Bob K

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Looks great Bob.  Is is going to make the trip off of Ceder Mesa and down the Moki Dugway this August?

Hope so,  

Sum

Hope to Sum, things are up in the air right now, supposed to be running with nailhead40 and his wife. Both her and my Maggie are having back problems that might prevent them from making the trip. Will keep you posted but if we do it I wanna go UP Cedar Mesa this year, like I did back in 79.

B :shock: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Pep

Looks real nice...that's what I want in my 37....I'll keep this pic to give to my upholsterer. I just hope he does a good a job as your guy.
See Ya
Pep

purplepickup

Bob, you done REAL good!  It sure looks like your vision became reality and very nicely done too.  I can't wait to see it in person.  You'll probably have it at Indy, eh?

:b-d:

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I wanna go UP Cedar Mesa this year, like I did back in 79.

B :shock: B

I did that....what a view from up there.  That area is perfect for travelling in a convertible :D
George

Ohio Blue Tip

I did that....what a view from up there.  That area is perfect for travelling in a convertible :D

You never miss a chance to show us a picture of that purple pickup do ya!  Always looks nice, and that's great country out there.  Hope to return to those sights someday.
Still without Rod, Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Roadstar

Bob, that car couldn't be more perfect.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Just got the 52 home from the trim shop. Would you believe they did it in the three weeks promised and did NOT go over budget.
snip

B :D B

Looks great; you have every right to be proud of it.

Bob K

Thanks for all the nice comments. It's nice to know we got it right. This weekend we get it running and install the grille and bumper. Have a front end alingment appointment  for Thursday, also gotta redo the tailpipes. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train. Almost done..

Thanks again

B :mrgreen: B