Im back.............

Started by Dave, July 15, 2007, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Was thinking about selling the roadster again and my truck and buying a full size 3/4 ton pickup and one of them toy haulers and just head out to the races and other places all summer long on the weekends.. Put the harley in the back (when it gets fixed) and party.. Prolly wont happen though im too cheap... The kings royal at eldora speedway was fun as usuall. Steve Kinser won the friday points race and Donny Schatz won the 50k saturday night. We all got stupid drunk and hurt ourselvs friday night but no problems and everyone lived.. Tony Stewert showed saturday evening but i never saw him.
Got home at 11 am today and at 12 i watched the race again on espn2.. Was more fun being there.. Im off to court in the am for the bike crash ticket then to work and i gotta bust azz this week again on the roadster frame cause im gonna be gone next sunday and the grand kid is gonna be back friday... No time. I need to make a decision on color too.. Hope all your weekends went well too.......

Dave :wink:

slocrow

"Was thinking about selling the roadster again" coupled with, "I need to make a decision on color too..................."

I'm not sure what you're thinking but it sounds like your attempting to color it gone......................... :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

tomslik

you were gone?

"resale red" is always good for a color..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

kb426

You get this color deal figured out and let me know how to do that. I've been struggling for 4 months trying to decide. Glad you had a good time.
TEAM SMART

Carps

I was thinkin' about buyin a roadster.

But since you dissapeared, I changed my mind.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Quote from: "Carps"I was thinkin' about buyin a roadster.

But since you dissapeared, I changed my mind.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Perfect :cry:
Just got to work a while AGO.. WENT TO COURT THIS MORNING ON THE FAILURE (dam caps lock) to maintain control ticket and... Well the cop showed and told his side of the storybut he wasnt even there when i crashed. I told the judge that the cop showed at the horsepistol and handed me a ticket and told me his boss rewuired that he write me and if i showed in court it would prolly get dismissed.. The judge kinda rolled his eyes and smiled and dropped the 3 points and charged me 110 bucks. What a deal........
Dave :wink:
oh ya sue told me i shouldnt have mentionedthe cop telling me the ticket would get dismissed.. I did swear id tell the truth. :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Glad ya had a good time.

got the race TiVo'd, no sense in watching it now.......I know how it ends :x

sorry I didn't call ya, got busy, and fergot :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Glad ya had a good time.

got the race TiVo'd, no sense in watching it now.......I know how it ends :x

sorry I didn't call ya, got busy, and fergot :oops:

Vance

I did think about you but then they threw the green and...................
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Rayvyn

Great. The Bell Curve just took a serious dip... :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...