Stolen '32 Roadster Alert in CA

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 02, 2007, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

This HAMB pal needs everyones help in trying to find his stolen '32.  I thought I would post the flyer here on the RRT since we do have quite a few CA members.

Also, see the HAMB thread for more info and photos.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191830&showall=1
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

rumrumm

Oh, man. Wouldn't that make you sick. I hope they find the guy and the car in good condition (not the guy--he should be in critical condition).
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

donsrods

I really feel for that poor guy.  I posted a similar thread on another forum..........figure the more people that know about it, the better.

It was in a gated condo, in the garage, from what I understand.  I bet it from the description it was some day laborers who go into that community and saw it there.

Don

HotRodLadyCrusr

From what I was reading, someone saw a guy that fits the general description of the thief checking out the car at a cruz nite.  A warning to others......be careful driving home from car shows and cruz nites.  Don't let strangers know where your car lives.

Makes my heart sick just thinking that this could/does happen to peoples pride and joy.  I for one will be extra careful pulling into my sub from now on.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Dude just sold his Harley so he could offer a $5,000 reward for it's safe return.

donsrods

Trouble with that description "bald headed Hispanic with a mustache, 20-30 years old " could fit half the population of California.........or Florida, for that matter.

Did I really say that????????  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Don