Stop #2 on the Jusjunk and sue world celeb tour !!!

Started by Dave, June 25, 2007, 04:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

its friday were outta here soon for breakfast then 6 hours and our next stop Limaland motor sports park Lima ohio.. 410 and 360 sprints and ump modifieds this evening.. :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"its friday were outta here soon for breakfast then 6 hours and our next stop Limaland motor sports park Lima ohio.. 410 and 360 sprints and ump modifieds this evening.. :lol:  :lol:
It's raining in some parts of Ohio. GPster

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"its friday were outta here soon for breakfast then 6 hours and our next stop Limaland motor sports park Lima ohio.. 410 and 360 sprints and ump modifieds this evening.. :lol:  :lol:

have fun.   azzhole :P

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

What a neat track here in Lima.. I understand the college actually owns the track . The 410's runaround here wide open and no lifting in the turns :lol: Its clean (other than the dirt flying)and kept up really well.. Only about 3 360 sprints as there was a race in michigan thyewere supposed to be at . 51 410's showed last night and there was a handfull of outlaw cars here too.. Im sitting here in the fairfield Inn waiting for coffee. Heading home today the vacation is about over..

slocrow

I see i can finally post a pic or two..............Bet your having a good time and can't wait to get back to work. MONDAY, MONDAY.........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...