I'm a Millionaire!

Started by 40, May 02, 2004, 10:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just got an email from the Netherlands stating that I won $1,500,000 US Dollars in the Unipal Lottery....My winning numbers were 19,21,25,30,41,54,(44)!! WOW!!....and everyone always tells me "You can't win if you don't play"....I sure proved all of them wrong :roll: Owning my own business,I feel like I gamble every day I get out of bed,so I don't play the lotteries and such.Anyway,I am way too busy to be burdened with trying to figure out what to do with all of that cash so I think I'm going to ignore the email and hopefully they'll pass it on to someone who has the time to spend it :wink: The email said that I was "One Of" the lucky winners....Anybody else receive this wonderfull news??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bob Paulin

Quote from: "40"Just got an email from the Netherlands stating that I won $1,500,000 US Dollars in the Unipal Lottery....My winning numbers were 19,21,25,30,41,54,(44)!! WOW!!....and everyone always tells me "You can't win if you don't play"....I sure proved all of them wrong :roll: Owning my own business,I feel like I gamble every day I get out of bed,so I don't play the lotteries and such.Anyway,I am way too busy to be burdened with trying to figure out what to do with all of that cash so I think I'm going to ignore the email and hopefully they'll pass it on to someone who has the time to spend it :wink: The email said that I was "One Of" the lucky winners....Anybody else receive this wonderfull news??

I hope that I turn out to be one of the winners. I have the perfect place for that money.....

I would include it in the investments I plan to make with the money I should be soon receiving from a gentleman named Nabaramy Mogodishu (or something like that) who was seeking an completely honest person to help him smuggle several million dollars he had skimmed from government contracts out of Nigeria.

He promised me several million dollars for the use of my bank accounts to complete this project....and, he's going to do all the work. All I had to do was give him my bank account numbers.

Ain't that great!!!!

Yup! I'm gonna' make the transition to "gold-chainer" as soon as that money comes in.

Bob Paulin

P.S. Lotteries are the government's way of taxing people who did not pay attention to simple mathematical odds while in high school.
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green

SKR8PN

Ya..I should be a quad-bazzilion-aire by now......
We need to invent a "magic button" for our keyboards just for that type of E-mail........you know,the button you could push and send a big ol' electrical shock,to the sender of such garbaaaj' :shock: :-o  
How about it FatCat,any ideas on HOW this could be pulled off :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"How about it FatCat,any ideas on HOW this could be pulled off :lol:  :lol:

Nope not really I am more the brain-bat kind of guy myself. I like the good old tactile sensation of the bat thudding in my hands. :shock:

58 Yeoman

I now see what I've been doing wrong...I've been PLAYING  the lottery. I guess that if I quit, I'll WIN!! :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Phil1934

Crosley, sounds like the widow of the late pres. of Nigeria is two timing us.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Sean

You all can keep the money.... I just found out that I won the "Joplin" raffle on the HAMB.  :shock:  :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

any of you rich dudes have a buck or two I can borrow?   :roll:

Sean, good going on the Joplin Raffle.  Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.  If that jacket doesn't fit ya, can I "borrow" it for a couple of years  :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

And the kin folk said, "40 move away from there"...
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Rayvyn

And I got a letter from Ed McMahon telling me I owed HIM $10 million dollars... :(  :cry:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

nzsimon

You know if most people cashed up everything they have car house dog etc etc many would have a million it aint as much as it used to be
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Dave

Ive Known this guy for years and he was a real good friend of my mothers.. I used to give him sandwitches when he worked as a janitor at our plant... I think this is great.. Check the link
Dave :)

http://rds.yahoo.com/search/news/S=53720272/K=lottery/v=2/SID=w/l=NSR/R=3/SIG=11h1p4jhs/*-http://www.nbc5i.com/money/3286971/detail.html