Goodguys Indy

Started by WZ JUNK, June 04, 2007, 12:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

We too got rained on Friday & baked Saturday...my wife kept insisting on me applying sun block & my reply was alway's "naw...I don't need it"....You know the rest..( Ever try shaving when your face look's like  :oops:  :oops:  :?:  :?: ) ..Got to meet Frank & Frank.( Sorry for not introducing you to the guy's sitting under our tent, they are fellow members of the club I belong too..) ....Ken...John ....
Al..George...After that I forgot the names...( Sorry Guys..) All great people...Almost got my foot nibbled on while looking at a primered Chevy pick-up... ( Strange...Very strange.... ) Took lots of photos..Got more idea's...All in all a great weekend :!:  :!:  Again..It was great to meet all you guys..Sorry again about forgetting names...See you at the 'Zoo...Bob
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

reborn55

Bob--great talking to you--glad to see you walking and enjoying yourself.  Nice to meet a fellow Illinoisan.  Hope all goes well for you.
Sorry I didn't meet up with antbody else--got caught up in the races and trying to find a car for my wife to get off her s__t list.
Walt you had a really nice car but wife wants a coupe.  

Hope to hook up on down the road.