Need advise where I could build such car.

Started by flea, May 31, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flea

Quote from: "jusjunk"The only way you can get a car like that is custom built. Hell we will build you one if you have enuff money. Id like 50 % down and then another 25% in 6 months with the balance at completion. If the final balance is not payed within 30 days the car is mine to do whatever i choose.  I will also need some blueprints of what you actually want. We can do anything but prints are needed.  You can check my references here and I can give you pics of the cars I have built. I just sold one 15 minutes ago for 42.5k
Dave
I could check your work personally. No problem if you give invitation.
And I couldn't find you site...

flea

i136.photobucket.   com/albums/q170/lukmanov/carrriage.jpg

i136.photobucket.   com/albums/q170/lukmanov/tommy_otis_car.jpg

i136.photobucket.   com/albums/q170/lukmanov/fordt.jpg

dragrcr50

Quote from: "flea"i136.photobucket.   com/albums/q170/lukmanov/carrriage.jpg

go here and look ..............www.woodardracingandhotrods.com  thats me
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

GPster

Quote from: "flea"i136.photobucket.   com/albums/q170/lukmanov/carrriage.jpg

To cut down on SPAM new members have a 7 day waiting period before they can post any attachments. As far as people doubting your questions it might be do to some of the wording because this is not your natural language. We had a few people, a while back, really mangle the feelings of a subscriber from France. I did the same to a subscriber from Oz once. When your time is up I think artwork of your desires will be well received. GPster