You're Invited to a Hot Rod Luau

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 22, 2007, 08:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Friday evening June 1st I'm throwing a Hot Rod Luau. I can't promise you any professional hula dancers but last time "SinglePaul, NoDudes" ended up wearing a grass skirt and pranced around abit with a couple of bambo poles.

Since lots of RRT/HAMB folks from far and wide are decending upon the Motor City for Billetproof next weekend I thought I'd throw alittle party together to kick the weekend off on the right start.

My street will be closed to thru traffic, I've hired a guy to roast a full pig on the premises, I'll have plenty of side dishes, beer, soft drinks and a portapot hired. Bonfire in the back once it gets dark. A $10 donation will get you a wristband which will enable you to eat and drink all you want. Come not hungry and with your own beverage and hang out for nothing.

Anytime after 6pm, winding down about 11 or 12, gots to get up early to head out to Billetproof.

Inside the house is full BUT if you want to camp in the backyard there is plenty of grass, trees and like I said earlier, a bonfire....oh yeah, and a potta pot available too.

If you'd like a room close by the Comfort Inn is 4 blocks away. 734-458-7111

The party address is
29129 Oriole, Livonia, MI 48154
734-673-6930

Enter Oriole from Jacquelyn ONLY, which runs east off Middlebelt, 4 blocks north of I-96. There will be a sign and cones on the corner of Jacquelyn and Oriole that states Hot Rods Only enter, drive around the sign and back into the curb on the right hand side of the street. Please do not block any driveways. Those that arrive close to 6pm will be instructed to park on the grass if you so wish. When you go to leave, pull out to your right and exit onto Garden. This method keeps everything flowing one way and smoothly.

My neighbors are all cool with this. I'm done it many times. Keeping everything under control avoids the police and a shut down of the party. Pls use your head and if you have any issues let me know. I'm the one that has to clean the street afterwards so please use the garbage cans provided.

Hope everyone can come out and have a good time.

Party prep has already started!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moose

Larry did a Killer job on the sign. SHould I bring anything besides my $$$ and Brushes???

Tim

p.s. if you get a chance burn me a cd...

kb426

That sign is great. There are times I'd like to be close enough to enjoy the Michigan happenings.
TEAM SMART

HotRodLadyCrusr

Moose, I'll have a CD or two waiting for you when you get here.  Just remind me to get it out of hiding for ya at the party.  Bring the family, your daughter and her girlfriend are free....just no beer for them.  :wink:

OldBobSign does an AWESOME job on signs and banners.  We'll have to get him to do a really nice RRT one that the Franks can carry in the BBQ trailer and display at the different events.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Can't make the party... :(  ....Coool Sign,I need to talk to Larry about making me a couple of signs for the shop  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sirstude

I will be there in spirit, enjoy everyone!!!

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

sounds like fun but i dont think i can make it.. way too much happening lately.
Dave

Beck

Sounds like fun! Manditory overtime on the 2nd knocks me out.