Yesterday

Started by Dave, May 14, 2007, 07:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Washed the coupe and did some work on the deck but im still waiting for my spindles to come in :?: They said today.. Got bored started sanding the frame for the roadster.. I decided id do it just like i did the coupe. Im donna d/a it and grind where needed and wire brush around the welds with a die grinder and get ready to paint it.. Im gonna be home all this comming weekend as the following weekend ill be in indiana for 2 days so i may as well try and get sumpin done..  Im gonna build this sucker :lol:
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"Im gonna be home all this comming weekend  Im gonna build this sucker :lol: Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:
Or you could take a leasurly drive through Canada and look at that collection of "soon to be" motorcycle parts. GPster, member of the smart(*)club

slocrow

I was going to say John Lennon but then I see it isn't a question........ :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"I was going to say John Lennon but then I see it isn't a question........ :lol:

Good Frank...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

enjenjo

Yesterday, Dave seemed so far away, now it looks like he is here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Yesterday, Dave seemed so far away, now it looks like he is here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday :shock:

Oh Boy...........
Dave

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"Oh Boy...........Dave
OK, I'll try, Buddy Holly?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...