Paging Ms. HRLC - check your PM sweetie...

Started by Rayvyn, May 06, 2007, 10:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

HotRodLadyCrusr

Return PM sent.

Thanks for the headsup cuz I normally don't look up there for messages.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Hey Denise you shoulda stopped by saturday....Coulda shown everyone the coupe and the pieces parts of the project. I was kinda suprised when sue told me she ran into you..I didnt get any ice cream i had to work on the deck
Dave :cry:

HotRodLadyCrusr

You mentioned in the Mystery Cruise post that you were doing the Granddaughter/family thing and couldn't make it so I figured you were busy.

I'll do a post on where we went if folks are interested.  We hit 6 stops, cruised almost 200 miles and were gone 10 hours :shock:

The next one will probably be at the end of Sept.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You mentioned in the Mystery Cruise post that you were doing the Granddaughter/family thing and couldn't make it so I figured you were busy.

I'll do a post on where we went if folks are interested.  We hit 6 stops, cruised almost 200 miles and were gone 10 hours :shock:

The next one will probably be at the end of Sept.

Well i was just busy to the point of not being able to take time for the cruise but had i have known you were gona be in town the door is always open at my house. I knew id be home all day and be working on the deck but there is always time for rodders and a break....
Dave

" I'll do a post on where we went if folks are interested. " .......I'm interested,with photos of course!  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

UGLY OLDS

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

I thought I'd get all the photos uploaded and the adventure written last nite but I ran outta time.  Hopefully tonight.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I thought I'd get all the photos uploaded and the adventure written last nite but I ran outta time.  Hopefully tonight.

sounds like it turned out good!!  sorry we missed it. how many did you end up getting?

Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

We had 13 people at the begining but both my Dad in his '56 and Guy in his '32 bailed after the 4th stop.  They had plans.