Started by enjenjo, May 02, 2004, 07:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

9 pm, we'll do it again!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Clothes on or off this time???   :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Clothes on or off this time???   :wink:

Whatever makes you happy. :roll:

Dirk35

I cannot get in!

Were probably firewalled here at work. I can get on most any site but it will not let us in on e-bay.

Anyway around it?

I get this message:

VolanoChat Server
Unable to Connect
The VolanoChat applet failed to connect to the VolanoChat server because of one of the following conditions:

The VolanoChat server is full. Please try again later.
The VolanoChat server is temporarily down for maintenance. Please try again later.
You are trying to connect from behind a firewall. Please contact your network administrator for configuring a SOCKS proxy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Dirk35"I cannot get in!

Were probably firewalled here at work. I can get on most any site but it will not let us in on e-bay.

Anyway around it?

I get this message:

VolanoChat Server
Unable to Connect
The VolanoChat applet failed to connect to the VolanoChat server because of one of the following conditions:

The VolanoChat server is full. Please try again later.
The VolanoChat server is temporarily down for maintenance. Please try again later.
You are trying to connect from behind a firewall. Please contact your network administrator for configuring a SOCKS proxy.

I would guess it is the firewall and it is setup to block access to Java applets to limit virus exposure. Unless there is a way for you to get the admin to open up a hole for the chat applet to run then no there is no way around it.

WZ JUNK

I can not get to chat either.  All I get is the dreaded red X.  I am pretty sure it is my own computer and something that my son set up to block some stuff.  Now that my IP is doing some stuff differently, I will try to get it undone and maybe I can chat.

It could be a plot by Frank to exclude you and I from their private club.  I bet they just go there and talk about us. :wink:
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dirk35

QuoteIt could be a plot by Frank to exclude you and I from their private club. I bet they just go there and talk about us.

Oh I already know they do! HeHe :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

enjenjo

We talk about WZJunk, we ignore you. :lol:

Dirk35

Huh??? Somebody say something??  :lol:  :wink:  :lol:  :wink:  :lol:  :wink: