RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"and that explains why the farm animals in your area look nervous.

:shock:

Isn't that what started this whole thing :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18193870/

Hey :!:  :!: maybe this explains Dave's hunting "abilities" last season....."".Professional Courtesy""     :!:  :!:  :P  :P

Sgt. Debbie Davis said her Internet searches have failed to identify the "half deer, half ram" she has seen while on patrol.

Experts at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo reviewed the photos and speculated the animals could be tahrs (a wild goat indigenous to Asia) or mouflons (a wild sheep found in Europe and Asia).

Or sumpin from the park (trailer)

Oh no thats a texas deal if i ever saw one.. They gots a lil pen at the pop rivet palace park where the cops wanna b's try to make childrens.. Us michiganders are trained professionals in stalking and hunting. We could go to OHIO and prolly show them how to stalk and take them wierd aminals. Thats if the story is true. Im kinda thinnin that lady cops brazier is too tight and its cuttin off blood to the brain.  That aint area whatever in nevada its OHIO for Christ sakes..
Besides here in michigan we like womens.. All kinds of em.. I thin the heat really affects people in ohio and texas. They dont know what gin is either and that leads to problematic childrens too.. Im gonna right OHIOS a letter and let em knows im willin to hunt the mighty beast if they need me..
Dave :wink:[/quote]

I cant believe your speech less.  Hell that only took me 10 minutes to type..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow: