Needed -- Goodguys Gazette...

Started by 1FATGMC, April 19, 2007, 11:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

If any of you or a friend of yours has the newest Goodguys Gazette I would sure like one.

I hear that in Landspeed Louise's "Fuel For Thought" article she mentions Hooley's car and might even have a picture of it.

I'd like to have the Gazette for my records or at least a copy of the article if anyone has one they would give up.  Of course I'd pay for the shipping and magazine.

Thanks,

Sum

slocrow

Hey Sum, Why don't you give GG a call and ask for a copy, with an explanation. If they balk, offer to pay for it and see what they say. That's what I'd do as long as it's a current issue........Phrank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

John, you can probably have my Dad's copy.  They will be home from FL tomorrow so I'll ask him then.  PM me your snail mail address.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"John, you can probably have my Dad's copy.  They will be home from FL tomorrow so I'll ask him then.  PM me your snail mail address.

either that or you can have mine.. I looked at it last night again im done.I just toss em so its your if needed.
Dave :!:

enjenjo

You can have mine too, and yes there is a picture.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

1FATGMC

Thanks guys and I guess you too Denise, but you might have been talking to John and not me  :cry: .

Here is a link to my address:

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/Site%20E-mail%20address.html

Thanks,

Sum

Okiedokie

Me to Sum, I have one for you if you want it. Joe

I've got another if you want it!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

1FATGMC

Shall we draw straws to see who sends one  8)   :wink:   :?:

Hooley has one, but I'll bet he wouldn't mind another one or two.  You know how a guy is when his car gets into a magazine  :D .  He and Wanda will be at my place in a couple weeks to do a couple days of hikes in the area.  So if more than one of you wants to send me one I'll give the rest to him when he gets here  :P .

Thanks from both of us,

Sum and Hooley

HotRodLadyCrusr

I just wasn't thinking and called you the wrong name.  Your both as handsome as the other so sometimes it is hard to tell ya apart. :wink:

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I just wasn't thinking and called you the wrong name.  Your both as handsome as the other so sometimes it is hard to tell ya apart. :wink:

nice save :wink:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I just wasn't thinking and called you the wrong name.  Your both as handsome as the other so sometimes it is hard to tell ya apart. :wink:

nice save :wink:

:shock:

well , I do not have a copy of the mag....

I've been readin the 2004 yr rule book I have from the SCTA.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

1FATGMC

No problem, hope I remember which canyon I send you in when you are here  :twisted: ,

Sum

WZ JUNK

I am the fat one without the beard and the long hair and I am younger.  It is good to know that someone else is having trouble with names.   I thought maybe it was just me.  You are okay Denise.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

No problem, hope I remember which canyon I send you in when you are here  :twisted: ,

Sum

That will be easy cuz I'll be in the same canyon as you. :wink: