top kit

Started by Jokester, April 18, 2007, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokester

I'm looking for trim for a soft top kit like Juliano's sells.  I'd buy their kit, but they only offer black or white, and I want blue.  Anyway, I can buy everything I need locally except for the aluminum track that goes around the perimeter and the snap on vinyl cover that goes over it.  Any suggestions?  I've checked Lebaron Bonney and Hampton Coach web pages, but they are no help-you have to call to get any information.  Surely I'm not the only one in this boat.

thx,

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

Dave

Quote from: "Jokester"I'm looking for trim for a soft top kit like Juliano's sells.  I'd buy their kit, but they only offer black or white, and I want blue.  Anyway, I can buy everything I need locally except for the aluminum track that goes around the perimeter and the snap on vinyl cover that goes over it.  Any suggestions?  I've checked Lebaron Bonney and Hampton Coach web pages, but they are no help-you have to call to get any information.  Surely I'm not the only one in this boat.

thx,

.bjb

Ive used that stuff and i heard they quit making it? But julianos still advertizes it? I was only aware of it comming in black or white. I think i have a piece of the aluminum rail up in the top of the garage .. at least i used to
Dave