Super Sunday

Started by oldmanolds, March 20, 2007, 04:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanolds

Anyone going to the Super Sunday swap meet in Indianapolis on Sunday?
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

Dave

Quote from: "oldmanolds"Anyone going to the Super Sunday swap meet in Indianapolis on Sunday?

Not I ...... sOUNDS LIKE FUN THOUGH. Arrrrg Dam caps lock again!!! You gotta let us know sooner cause Id like to go one of these days. .
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

GPster

I don't think I'll make it any further than Lancaster, Ohio this weekend. Because I've been concentrating on having only one project it certainly it should mean that I'd only looking for Jeepster and Chevy V6 parts. What's the fun in that? This is the 3rd or 4th year for this event, I hope the idea has finally caught on. GPster

msuguydon

Quote from: "oldmanolds"Anyone going to the Super Sunday swap meet in Indianapolis on Sunday?

I was planning to go but the wiff just informed me of a wedding we have to attend... YIPPE SKIPPY... I do not enjoy weddings.
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

sedanman

I'm going.  I'm gonna try to get me one of those weld in battery boxes. The ones where you can locate the battery under the front fender. I have decided not to put it in the trunk. Although the trunk on a 36 Chevy looks big from the outside its rather small. I want to keep all the space I can for the important stuff, like a cooler and chairs..... :D  :lol:

Vic

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "sedanman"I'm going.  I'm gonna try to get me one of those weld in battery boxes. The ones where you can locate the battery under the front fender. I have decided not to put it in the trunk. Although the trunk on a 36 Chevy looks big from the outside its rather small. I want to keep all the space I can for the important stuff, like a cooler and chairs..... :D  :lol:

Vic

That's why Oldsmobiles have 6' long fenders :!:  :!:  What better place to "hide" stuff :?:   :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

sedanman

Hey oldmanolds.. I have been trying to answer back to your PM. It doesn't appear to be going through. Send me another PM with your number and I will call you about meeting at the swap meet.

Sedanman   :?