On the road again.

Started by Kctom, May 01, 2004, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Great song by willy, great feeling in a car too.  Well yesterday the hot rod gods smiled on me again. Made the same trip down to muffler shop. He was there. 5 jobs ahead of you he barked. Leave it he said. Give me your first born ,wife, and your dog as a deposit was my reply. If you scratch my car or set it on fire you will never see your dog again. Will return the wife , and kid to punnish him. Please Denise and Debb, no hate mail. He told me to back it up on the rack to get it out of the rain. Must have scared him on the dog thing he went right to work on it. Next was the alinghment shop to get that done. Still rainning, no threat needed there. He is a hot rodder too.
So , on the road again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOM  :lol:

Jimc

Quote from: "Kctom1"Great song by willy, great feeling in a car too.  Well yesterday the hot rod gods smiled on me again. Made the same trip down to muffler shop. He was there. 5 jobs ahead of you he barked. Leave it he said. Give me your first born and you dog as a deposit was my reply. If you scratch my car or set it on fire you will never see your dog again. Will return the wife to punnish him. Please Denise and Debb, no hate mail. He told me to back it up on the rack to get it out of the rain. Must have scared him on the dog thing he went right to work on it. Next was the alinghment shop to get that done. Still rainning, no threat needed there. He is a hot rodder too.
I know you are feeling better about it now.
Glad things are coming together.
It is a nice car
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Good News!....Now just keep it between the ditches :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Kctom1"Great song by willy, great feeling in a car too.  Well yesterday the hot rod gods smiled on me again. Made the same trip down to muffler shop. He was there. 5 jobs ahead of you he barked. Leave it he said. Give me your first born and you dog as a deposit was my reply. If you scratch my car or set it on fire you will never see your dog again. Will return the wife to punnish him. Please Denise and Debb, no hate mail. He told me to back it up on the rack to get it out of the rain. Must have scared him on the dog thing he went right to work on it. Next was the alinghment shop to get that done. Still rainning, no threat needed there. He is a hot rodder too.

WILLIE NELSON??? In a car like that? You got The Golden Girls playin' on the DVD i'll bet, too!!
Man that things screams Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai and Joe Satriani. Maybe even some "Pride and Joy" by SRV.......but Willie??
Man that hurts, it really does...
That's like putting a Picasso painting in a Wal-Mart picture frame...
At least play "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson to liven things up. And put a little ZZTop in that barnyard boombox.

Willie?

Man, when ya' thinks ya gotta Hero, ya find out he wears an apron under his cape.

Just Kiddin'........!!!
Can't wait to see it.
Someone threatened to give my wife back 5 years ago. That's why I moved 1200 miles away...
But at least I didn't listen to Willie while I was fleeing... :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...