Tech Week

Started by enjenjo, January 28, 2007, 06:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I'm kind of suprised we haven't seen a tech post yet, I know several of you are working on one.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'm kind of suprised we haven't seen a tech post yet, I know several of you are working on one.

Im gonna try and get mine in this weekend.. In fact ive got several.. I gotta go carrie groceries in..
Late r
Dave

enjenjo

One week yet to go, keep them coming.

enjenjo

Two days left, get them in boys and girls.

enjenjo

Well the tech closes in just over two hours. I'll let you know in the morning, what the grand prize is. There will be some other prizes too

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well the tech closes in just over two hours. I'll let you know in the morning, what the grand prize is. There will be some other prizes too

Hey Frank...a quick Thank You to you & Fat Cat for coming up with this idea.. :b-d: .Its been fun & I am going to make use of some of what we've seen posted...There's some good stuff  there..  :!:  :!:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

rooster

I enjoyed it also. There was really some great ideas and now all we have to do is go to the tech forum to find them if needed. Hopefully preserved forever.

Normspeed

Oh darn, I just thought of one, but I missed the deadline.  I'll save it for the next tech week.  (Hint:  I wouldn't have the cojones to post this one on the HAMB, especially after the recent tech week bloodletting over there.  hee hee hee.)  

Thanks to all for the great tips they shared on the RRT tech week.