An old Canadian reconected

Started by Rochie, March 20, 2007, 09:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochie

Hey folks
after a bunch of trouble with the puter and password I'm finally back on and glad to be here.

Wayne

Dave

Hey Wayne.....Glad you're back among us! Was good to see you in Detroit......Seems we don't run into each other nearly often enough!Perhaps when you retire you'll have more time to get out and about!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rochie

Jeeez Daryl,
You're the smooth talker aren't you???  I am looking at retirement AND I think I have my wife on my side.  We'll see if it happens at the end of the year.
Yea it was good to see you in Detroit.  That is such a great show. I can only hope I will be able to get out and about more.

Wayne

enjenjo

Glad to see you back. Hows it going on the Rodding front?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rochie

Thanks Frank,
Glad to be anywhere!!!  The 29 roadster is coming but not as quickly as I would like.  You know how work gets in the way iof the good stuff.  I am a member of a shhh! Canadian Board and there are about 30 of us going to make the trek from Toronto to Victoria B.C. this summer. There will be guys joining up all along the way and there are gatherings and parties scheduled at each "pit stop", so it should be a great time.  I'm really looking forward to it

Wayne

HotRodLadyCrusr

Wayne, glad to see ya back amoung the living here.  I, for one, really missed you.  It was a pleasure seeing you in Detroit and copping a few hugs and kisses.  Hopefully you won't be such a stranger.

The trip across the great Canadian wilderness sounds like a blast and one I really wish I could do.  Not enough time off for that and Speed Week for me BUT I sure hope you can pull off what your planning and head south afterwards and meet all of us in B'ville.  That would really be neat.

stick around bud!

xoxoxo
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Harry

I am a member of a shhh! Canadian Board and there are about 30 of us going to make the trek from Toronto to Victoria B.C. this summer. There will be guys joining up all along the way and there are gatherings and parties scheduled at each "pit stop", so it should be a great time.  I'm really looking forward to it

Wayne[/quote]

Are you coming out to Victoria for the Deuce Day, July 29?
If so, do you need any tourist information?
Places to stay, things to see and do?
Let me know....email...jarvis1@shaw.ca
I'm from Hamilton, but don't tell anyone.