Thought you might like this

Started by bucketmouth, February 19, 2007, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucketmouth

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

enjenjo

There is more than one car running around with old signs as part of it. The scrap yard near me gets them from the county, I have bought a few.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ed ke6bnl

darn are signs are all aluminum and I would have to rivit them to the good sheetmetal.
1948 F3, parts
1950 F1 SteetRod,
1949 F1 V8 flathead stocker
1948 F6 V8 SBC,
1953 Chevy 3100 AD pu future project& 85 s10 longbed for chassis
1972 Chopped El Camino daily driver
1968 Mustang Coupe
1998.5 Dodge 4x4 cummins 4door, 35"bfg,

Hooley

Bucketmouth, Remember setting in that orange 53 Stude at Bonneville? The fire wall in it is made from a speed bump sign. Good to hear you. Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

Dusty

I know of at least 3 street rods here (Orange, Texas) that the replacement floor panels are made from Highway signs.  That stuff is hard to bend too!!!
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

enjenjo

Quote from: "Dusty"I know of at least 3 street rods here (Orange, Texas) that the replacement floor panels are made from Highway signs.  That stuff is hard to bend too!!!

Not if you anneal it. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

Quote from: "Dusty"I know of at least 3 street rods here (Orange, Texas) that the replacement floor panels are made from Highway signs.  That stuff is hard to bend too!!!
That's the first body work you learn in the rust belt. Ahhhh memories....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

bucketmouth

Thanks Hooley, was hoping to make it back there this year but next year is the plan now. Still can't get it out of my mind. Congrats on the record.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.