Whoops!!

Started by enjenjo, February 21, 2007, 08:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I shipped an engine for my rambler to Nevada last week, I used the employee discount where I worked. I prepaid $265, and shipped it. It arrived today, they called my son to pick it up. when he got there they told him there was a collect amount of $1800 for shipping. :shock:  He called me, I got on the phone with the clerk there, took about 10 minutes, but it was straightened out, paid in full. :D  this is the second time they have done this to me, how often are they doing it to regular customers?

Now I just have to find a window to replace the one a theif knocked out last week to steal a $2 radio laying on the back seat :evil:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

You're lucky the thief didn't cut himself. He would have sued for the doctor's charges to fix him up plus lost time. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"You're lucky the thief didn't cut himself. He would have sued for the doctor's charges to fix him up plus lost time. GPster

He climbed over a 12 ft fence to do it too. :shock:

Beck

Glad I can't afford those high dollar radios. They don't have any reason to break into my cars. If you let the car unlocked they won't break the glass to get in. I let the keys in mine. No takers yet!
Beck

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Beck"Glad I can't afford those high dollar radios. They don't have any reason to break into my cars. If you let the car unlocked they won't break the glass to get in. I let the keys in mine. No takers yet!
Beck

If they stole mine, they would probably bring in back.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

slocrow

Sorry, thought this was a rehab joke............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

Quote from: "slocrow"Sorry, thought this was a rehab joke............

Why, aren't you out yet? :roll:

slocrow

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "slocrow"Sorry, thought this was a rehab joke............

Why, aren't you out yet? :roll:
Here's your comma back (,) as it wasn't needed and I'd like to know why myself. Thanks for looking out for me................... :P ...Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Rehab is for quiters....... :wink:
Dave :arrow:

kb426

Nobody wants to touch a Rambler?  :lol:
TEAM SMART