CHAT

Started by enjenjo, February 14, 2007, 05:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

9 pm tonight. The subject is what we are going to do about Jusjunk :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"9 pm tonight. The subject is what we are going to do about Jusjunk :roll:

Ill try and stop for a bit but im tired dad :!:  Shoveling snow aint what it used to be.. Ha Ha .. it wasnt  a bad workout but ill bet i sleep good tonite. About 8:30 :wink:
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"9 pm tonight. The subject is what we are going to do about Jusjunk :roll:

Do about him?? He's past doing anything about/ :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

oh leave ol Barney alone.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

I can stay awake that long but I don't know if I can remember that long. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Thanks Jack... I didnt even really read franks comment till today .. Now im *  :!:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Just kidding :!:  :!:  :!:
Dave

ps: im sure glad denise isnt my mother  :!:  :!:  :!:  :P  :P  :P

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat rat"

Thanks Jack... I didnt even really read franks comment till today .. Now im *  :!:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Just kidding :!:  :!:  :!:
Dave

ps: im sure glad denise isnt my mother  :!:  :!:  :!:  :P  :P  :P

Hey I wasn't there either so I don't know what happened. :?  As far as Denices comment,  She's 100% on the money :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

It was this one Jack.. He ought to know better.. Its too late  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I fixed my kids years ago. I bought a 4x4 then when the snow got deep id just drive over it and the kids had to shovel to get thier cars out  :!:  :!:
Dave

enjenjo

Well, chat was a bit short this week, everyone had something to take care of so it only lasted an hour or so. but we did have time to come to a decision on Dave. :shock: Watch the shadows boy!!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, chat was a bit short this week, everyone had something to take care of

Well it WAS Valentines Day  :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, chat was a bit short this week, everyone had something to take care of so it only lasted an hour or so. but we did have time to come to a decision on Dave. :shock: Watch the shadows boy!!

Im ready for ya lil buddy :!:  :!:
:)(
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, chat was a bit short this week, everyone had something to take care of so it only lasted an hour or so. but we did have time to come to a decision on Dave. :shock: Watch the shadows boy!!

Is this gonna wait until I get up there, or is the matter so serious that it has to be carried out immediately... :?:

Just wanted be to there to hold his gold chains for him while his butt gets whooped... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Sorry bry, can't give you a clue, Dave may have someone to read it to him. Over and over, and over again.

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

Is this gonna wait until I get up there, or is the matter so serious that it has to be carried out immediately... :?:

Just wanted be to there to hold his gold chains for him while his butt gets whooped... :D

well bryan im lost here too.. I havent a clue what he is talking about but ya know sometimes the eldery just ramble on :!:  :lol: But then again im not perfect cause ive been drunk and typing before :?: I may have missed sumpin but im sure they will remind me sooner or later...I did go to bed early again wednesday cause the snow shoveling kinda did me in. But I felt good...Uh oh .. Ha Ha now i know.. I think...You werent there
Dave :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I hope it can wait, I want in on this action :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****