Effy Update

Started by flamefink, February 19, 2007, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamefink

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted and thought I'd give a quick update...

As some of you already know, I've gotten big into the 48-52 Effies lately and was working on a 51 F3. Well through the process of evolution, I ended up with a 52 F2 for parts and now a 48 F1 that I've turned my attention to.

The plan is for using the CE (Chassis Engineering) front and rear suspension kits. These call for the rear end of choice and a stock M2 front end. Well after a few surprises and a few things to add to the "extra work" list, the project is actually underway.

I'll end this here to keep it short and I'll go a little more in depth in the near future.

Link to the random pics:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/flamefink/F1/

Later,
Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Rayvyn

Heya Brett,
I'll bet your Mom just shook her head and rolled her eyes when you said you were going to be dragging some trucks home... :roll:

Man you rich guys have all the fun, just collecting hot rods, building hot rods, looking for new hot rods... :D

Don't you have a job or school to go to... :?:  :D

When are you getting down this way? Spring Break is only a few weeks away... :!:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

flamefink

She only rolled her eyes when I brought the first one home. When she found out about the second one, she couldn't say much because she indirectly turned me onto the lead for the truck lol :lol: . As for the third one, dad took the blame for that one... I bought it from one of his close friends :wink:

The key to staying rich is scrounging for parts.. ok, thats a lie... the real truth is no major bills - you know, those things that conveniently dispose of your money to make room for the moths in your pocket :lol:

The job is the reason I'm not on here as much as I used to be. It's 3:30am here and I'm just coming in from a 12hr shift. The only reason I'm online is I couldn't fall asleep... eh, who'd really be tired after 4hrs in the garage and 12hrs at work... go figure. :?

As for the trip way down there, give me a couple years. I've been wanting to get down there for the Tampa Nats ever since a good friend turned me onto the idea a couple years back. Every year it's either been short on cash or short on time. And, now with this crazy schedule it's the time. If all goes well, I'm planning for '09 when I get that 2nd week of vacation from work. Unfortunately it'll only be me and my dad, our good friend John who gave us the idea of coming down there passed this past fall. He'll be with us in spirit, and I can only hope that one or even both of his sons will be in a better position by then and maybe even be able to drive one or both of his cars there.
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?