need some help

Started by hiboyroadsterboy, February 03, 2007, 05:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiboyroadsterboy

this is all great,but does anyone have that 1994 issue of American Rodder.

enjenjo

Don't give up on us yet. they are full of crap, but I'm sure they are looking. I'll look too, but it may take a while. I don't think those issues are filed in order yet.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "hiboyroadsterboy"this is all great,but does anyone have that 1994 issue of American Rodder.

As soon as I get to the warehouse where I have them stored, I will look to see if I have that one. Sunday is looking good. It's the first chance I've had time to go look... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

hiboyroadsterboy

ok guys,that would be great,I do appreciate all of this.

Dave

I just looked thru my limited stash and sorr but  no good. I didnt think id have it. I really dont collect em and after a while i pitch em and save newer ones till i get too many of them. Also when i was saving them i happened to get a divorce and you can prolly figure out the rest.. :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "hiboyroadsterboy"Ok guys,I am looking for pictures of a 32 roadster that was in streetrodder august 1991,and american rodder,january 1994.The roadster is red with whide whites,and at that time was owned by a Ed Cole.Now this is the one car that inspired me to build mine.I have the issues,but cut the pictures out years ago,and really would like to see the pictures,so any help,would be great,thanks.

John.

Heya John,
I checked today, and my issues only go back to 1996. If I see anything at the Spring Daytona swap I'll pick it up for you. Meanwhile, keep checking Ebay and the hot rod sites classifieds. Sorry I couldn't help much.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...