Testin' the Table

Started by RottenRodney, February 11, 2007, 10:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RottenRodney

High Guys!  Can I play??  I may arready know some of yawl.  I'll attempt a proper intro if/when I git the pitchers figgered out.  Okay, here goes!  I'm gunna try sumpthin'...  RR

Oooh!  Oooooh!  I think it's workin'!  Does it look okay to yawl??   :shock:

enjenjo

Looks fine to me.

you DRDs buddy?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

RottenRodney

Quote from: "enjenjo"Looks fine to me.

you DRDs buddy?

Yah, dat's mee!  Nice place ya got here...  Now, I gotta figger out who everybody is.  We met the first time at Don's shop/house, right?  Joe??

Carps

Hey Rodney, nice likeness, looks like you had a haircut recently.  Well, ya already knows who I am, so dat's two down, ten thousan ta go!

Welcome aboaurd ya old rascal!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "RottenRodney"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Looks fine to me.

you DRDs buddy?

Yah, dat's mee!  Nice place ya got here...  Now, I gotta figger out who everybody is.  We met the first time at Don's shop/house, right?  Joe??

Well, yes we met there, but the first time was actually back in 2000, I believe, at the SoCal open house

RottenRodney

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, yes we met there, but the first time was actually back in 2000, I believe, at the SoCal open house

2000??  Yer memory is a little sharper than mine.  2000 was the year I met DRD.  Sure have met a buncha worth-knowin' folks as a direct result of that.

This here 'Test Forum' is a goood idea.  I've been usin' it quite a bit.  I think I've got my technical-difficulties figgered out now.  It tweren't so much the size of the pitcher, as it was my constant abuse of the bold letter feature.  That may have been what caused my paragraphs to run off the edge of the screen.  Thanks for enduring all that.  I think we're gainin'.  RR

enjenjo

I moved this to the regular forum, as it wasn't a test any more. :D  It may have been 2002 too, but it was at SoCal. The trips seem to run together after a while. The memory is the second thing to go, I don't remember the first. :shock:

RottenRodney

Quote from: "enjenjo"The memory is the second thing to go, I don't remember the first. :shock:

I can't remember when I started forgetting everything...   :?