Fortune cookie say “Road Trip in future”

Started by purplepickup, May 12, 2004, 11:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

Quote from: "tomslick"hey MS(that don't sound right), where'd you end up out here?
just noticed you be in colorado now...

Grand Junction
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

purplepickup

Since this came back to the top and a couple people asked, I'll post an update.  

I finally heard from the guy that sold me the cab and I called him last night.  He said he'd keep the truck til I go out west in August if I want.  I'd like to get it as soon as possible tho.  I asked him if there would be some help available to load it if I came alone.  He said he has an end loader and some chain with big hooks on them and loading it wouldn't be a problem.  Well, I'm a little nervous thinking about him moving it around with chains and big hooks.  I'm sure it's not perfect but I'd like to at least keep it in whatever shape it is now.  I'm probably just being paranoid but I think I'll go get it sooner than August.  Like Pope says, it can fit in my 6 x 12 utility trailer which isn't very heavy and that helps the gas mileage.  Now all I have to do is figger out when I can get away.
George

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"Since this came back to the top and a couple people asked, I'll post an update.  

I finally heard from the guy that sold me the cab and I called him last night.  He said he'd keep the truck til I go out west in August if I want.  I'd like to get it as soon as possible tho.  I asked him if there would be some help available to load it if I came alone.  He said he has an end loader and some chain with big hooks on them and loading it wouldn't be a problem.  Well, I'm a little nervous thinking about him moving it around with chains and big hooks.  I'm sure it's not perfect but I'd like to at least keep it in whatever shape it is now.  I'm probably just being paranoid but I think I'll go get it sooner than August.  Like Pope says, it can fit in my 6 x 12 utility trailer which isn't very heavy and that helps the gas mileage.  Now all I have to do is figger out when I can get away.

my offer stands and it can sit here 'till yer ready to pick it up.
i can just grab a couple of guys and load it in the truck,ain't no thang...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list