New Project

Started by midnight sun, April 09, 2004, 07:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

Quote from: "47wood"Nice project ...I'm looking for a lower radiator pan for my 47 if you run across a good one.  

No luck on a 47 lower radiator pan.  Sorry.
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

47wood

Thanks for looking ...I actually found that radiator pan from a 46 at an Arkansas Street Rod *'n swap meet here in town. :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

58 Yeoman

Looks like I'll have to pass on the Poncho. :cry:  I just spent $2500 and ordered new windows for the house.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Looks like I'll have to pass on the Poncho. :cry:  I just spent $2500 and ordered new windows for the house.

Phil, that reminds me of the Harley commercial where the yuppie pulls into a gas station and walks up to a biker filling his bike an says "Yup, I almost bought one of those once but the wife wanted a dinette set.  I thought to myself.....dinette set.....Harley, dinette set.....Harley.....Yup, I bought the dinette set."   I know you ride a Goldwing but you get the idea.

'56 Pontiac.....windows,  '56 Pontiac.....windows......yup, I bought the windows. :shock:

I'm just teasing you Phil. :twisted:  I know how cozy new windows can be in the winter.
George

58 Yeoman

Hey, George, I feel my pain. :lol:   My 68 year old single pain (LOL)windows really socked it to me this past winter. Our natural gas prices jumped 50%, so of course, my heating bills jumped up the same amount. I've already shot insulation into the walls, and these leaky windows needed painting, etc., anyway, plus Menard's had the windows on sale.

So...I should start saving enough money on heating that the next time one of these deals come along, I should have the cash to buy it. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil