Online Videos

Started by Carnut, January 24, 2007, 04:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

I hate online videos. God invented TV for videos, they don't belong on the internet or a computer.

They take up too much bandwidth and too much storage, and what do you get? You get an amateur videographer trying to learn how to do videos.

I ain't no videographer and working with digital video's is like trying to herd cats.

Anyhow as much as I hate to say it, I've got some videos here: Carnut Videos

I can't believe I spent almost 10 yrs or so in the 80's/90's taking nothing but videos.

Don't know if I will ever get them posted, but ya never know.

GPster

I got Google Error not found. That's some title but the action wasn't much. GPster

Carnut

Quote from: "GPster"I got Google Error not found. That's some title but the action wasn't much. GPster

No problem, ya didn't miss much.

Crosley.In.AZ

I've never owned a video camera

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carnut

Quote from: "Crosley"I've never owned a video camera

:shock:

Well, I kinda wish I never had. Wasted a lot of time videoing when I coulda been taking decent pics.

I've got video of the 92 NSRA Louisville Rainout that I may post one of these days. The sounds are neat if nothing else.

CruZer

I have about 20 VHS tapes full of car videos that I took when our car club first started in 1990 and they are priceless now. People in my club are always borrowing them. It can be a real tear * to see friends and cars who have passed on in all of their rolling glory.
I'm glad I have them.