glass tint

Started by Okiedokie, January 25, 2007, 11:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiedokie

How about some input, black body/ grey tint? Tan interior in black car still grey tint? 40 is fast approaching this decision.

Dave

yup gray.. you might want to have the windshield done in green though .. easier to see out of
Dave

kb426

I put privacy glass in the 53. Same color as in my Dakota RT.
TEAM SMART

phat rat

all the glass is smoked in mine. Hey Frank how come I can't get this pic to come out in the right proportion in my avatar?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "phat rat"all the glass is smoked in mine. Hey Frank how come I can't get this pic to come out in the right proportion in my avatar?

Your avatar is square, your pic is rectangle.  When you use your graphic program to resize your pic for your avatar, make sure the 'keep aspect ratio' button is checked.  Of course, then your avatar will be smaller.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat rat

I went and looked and that's the way I've been doing it. But it comes out square here.

Carnut

Quote from: "phat rat"I went and looked and that's the way I've been doing it. But it comes out square here.

Put your avatar in a free photo sharing site and link to it for your avatar, it will keep it's proportions.

Course then it's up to you to keep it appropriately sized.

phat rat

Now I got it. But I did use the program here on this putor it's Jasc Paint Shop Photo. The idea of getting it square, by cropping the photo,  for some reason hadn't occured to me.  Duh