hangin parts on the vicky

Started by dragrcr50, January 17, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

Well Joe and I started on the vicky today ice and all, godzilla and son and catman cmae by and we got a bunch hung on it , eng and trans tomorrow and on and on
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Hooley

Sam. I was wondering if you would get to paint with all the bad weather. It looks good. :D  Is that an aluminum third member? Is that better than a Noduler one? Later

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Hooley"Sam. I was wondering if you would get to paint with all the bad weather. It looks good. :D  Is that an aluminum third member? Is that better than a Noduler one? Later

Hooley
Painted while it was sleeting with a big old wood fire goin haha.. yes, it is a strange aluminum center. they say as strong and much lighter which should help in the unsprung weight dept?? and on ebay a guy sends em to me complete all new strange and good stuff for 975.  incl freight..
now I can recycle the 974 shirts to fit my orange car  :lol: hahahahahaha..........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Dave

Lookin good. I never did go back and check on that old 57 checy gasser but I did drive by the place and low and behold he has some more old tin out back.
He runs a wrecker business so I should just get the number and give him a call. I really dont need another project but if I can make money then id buy it.
Dave

kb426

Rump rump rump... rump rump! :lol: Test burnouts in the shop. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"Is it done yet???

:wink:  :wink:
Man I wish, got the brake lines goin on ,joes is building them while the trtans cooler got mounted all the calipers on and banjo bolts etc and braided lines hooked up both master cyl and pedal mtd and line loc etc... hope fully tomorrow eng and trans time........