got the vicky on the ground for the first lookeeee

Started by dragrcr50, January 20, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

got the motor in , radiator brakes system etc on the wheels on the ground....I like it................
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rooster

Ohio Blue Tip

Too cool!  Looking good Sam, can't wait to get back working on my cars, if I ever get this shop completed.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Too cool!  Looking good Sam, can't wait to get back working on my cars, if I ever get this shop completed.
no doubt, but man that shop is sooooo nice....
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

HotRodLadyCrusr

Looks AWESOME!  When you gonna stick that cardboard firewall back in place?? :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Looks AWESOME!  When you gonna stick that cardboard firewall back in place?? :wink:
funny you should ask, the real one hits the distributor so i have to make room for it ...
and the cardboard one is put up waitin for a signature....

WZ JUNK

Nice color choice Sam.  Car really looks good.   I am looking forward to seeing it make a pass.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

slocrow

DR50; Looks fast already......................is that an optical illusion that makes the engine position look really down hill, towards the rear. I guess I should ask if the carb plane is pretty level?
I was wondering about the engine position before but figured you were still finalizing till you mentioned the firewall distributor conflict..........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

dragrcr50

Quote from: "slocrow"DR50; Looks fast already......................is that an optical illusion that makes the engine position look really down hill, towards the rear. I guess I should ask if the carb plane is pretty level?
I was wondering about the engine position before but figured you were still finalizing till you mentioned the firewall distributor conflict..........Frank
yes it is down hill a tad .. I have put all my old drag cars in that way  work well hooks good no vibration and i am only lookiing to go about 140 in it any way... it is in the chassis at 8 degrees which puts the cab roughly 3 down depending on where i put the coil overs  ... thanks ...........I just missed the firewall calculation when i welded the body around the cage and to the floor by about 1/2 inch too far forward . all the mounts ere already in it.....