Latest 35 picture

Started by 348tripower, April 22, 2004, 06:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Here it is with the hood,  windshield glass and headlights. Finished wiring the dash last night and went for a ride. Gonna change the ride height about one inch to cure a fender rub and get a bit more rake. The regristrarion for the 35 plate came yesterday so it's legal. Its very spartan in the interior right now and needs more body work but, I'm gonna drive the h*&l out of it and work on it at the same time.
:lol:
Don
Don Colliau

Bob K

Looking good Don, hope to see it in person soon.

B :? B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

You going to be at Coldwater?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

I'm plan to be there. What day are you going?  I hope the weather is warm enough to drive the 35.  I have a electrical question for you. I step on the brakes in the car and the two turn indicator lights come on.
Everything else is working normally. N8DC  said something about the turn siginal swith in the stock GM steering column. I was thinking more in the lines of a ground problem. Any suggestions?
Don :D

Quote from: "enjenjo"You going to be at Coldwater?
Don Colliau

Fat Cat

Quote from: "348tripower"I step on the brakes in the car and the two turn indicator lights come on.

Sounds like you have the turn indicator wires wired into the rear turn circuits instead of the front.

348tripower

That is exactly where I went wrong.
Don :oops:
Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "348tripower"I step on the brakes in the car and the two turn indicator lights come on.

Sounds like you have the turn indicator wires wired into the rear turn circuits instead of the front.
Don Colliau