Wasn't spring lovely?

Started by Jbird, April 27, 2004, 05:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird

Two weeks ago our high temp was 63 degrees last week it was about 77 degrees, yesterday it was 98 degrees. It's a couple of degress cooler today but spring usually last a little longer. I'm thinking about turning the roadster into an air conditioned coupe.
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Jbird"Two weeks ago our high temp was 63 degrees last week it was about 77 degrees, yesterday it was 98 degrees. It's a couple of degress cooler today but spring usually last a little longer. I'm thinking about turning the roadster into an air conditioned coupe.
Jbird 8)

Trade you some of ours for some of yours. Last weeks it was in the 70's and today its 43 feels like 35. I am waiting for spring to come.

Sean

Still pretty nice here. I spent most of the day standing in the front lawn of the Missouri State Capitol at a big Labor Rally.

Thats the first time I ever did anything like that and probably the last. All it amounted to was three hours of listening to Labor leaders and politicians. About like listening to a whole convention of used car salesmen....

phat46

Quote from: "Jbird"Two weeks ago our high temp was 63 degrees last week it was about 77 degrees, yesterday it was 98 degrees. It's a couple of degress cooler today but spring usually last a little longer. I'm thinking about turning the roadster into an air conditioned coupe.
Jbird 8)

It was in the 70's a week ago, yesterday it snowed, tomorrow it's supposed to be near 80...Michigan weather, if you don't like it just wait a minute....

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"
Jbird 8)

It was in the 70's a week ago, yesterday it snowed, tomorrow it's supposed to be near 80...Michigan weather, if you don't like it just wait a minute....

Ya then rain and snow for sunday.. Looks like the first show in ypsi is out for me..
:cry:
Dave

47wood

Arkansas is enjoying 70s days and 60s night ...in between the 5" of rain we got Tues & Wed of last week!!! :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

phat46

Ya then rain and snow for sunday.. Looks like the first show in ypsi is out for me..

I'll be next door in Ann Arbor Saturday for my daughters graduation from U. of M. Supposed to have thunderstorms. They have the general graduation ceremony in the "Big House", outdoors, only cancelled if there is a tornado warning! ...and no umbrellas are allowed in the stadium. Luckily her graduation from the engineering school is inside in the afternoon.
Maybe I could swing by the party in Ypsi Sat. night; look for a guy in a minivan with his wife, mother, older daughter, and two sisters in law.
..gonna be a looong day.... :lol:

moparrodder

Quote from: "phat46"Ya then rain and snow for sunday.. Looks like the first show in ypsi is out for me..

Maybe I could swing by the party in Ypsi Sat. night; look for a guy in a minivan with his wife, mother, older daughter, and two sisters in law.
..gonna be a looong day.... :lol:
Man it looks like somebody NEEDS to RESCUE this poor soul in need!!!  Bill  :lol: