Some pics from the first RRT BBQ trailer build.

Started by purplepickup, April 18, 2004, 02:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Good job on the pics George. Looking forward to another gathering of the faithful and true.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

OldSub

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "OldSub"Will the bbq trailer ever be much closer?

There are plans for it to be in Bonneville this summer

This year Bonneville is the same month as my 30th high school reunion and 20th wedding anniversary.  Hey!  I graduated from high school in Idaho, so I'll be close to Utah, maybe I can sneak away...

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

purplepickup

Here's a couple more pics I stole from Denise's post on the HAMB.

From left to right:  GPster (Joe), Roadstar (Rudy), enjenjo (Frank), N8DC (Dave), Vette Boy (Frank), me, and Fat Cat

Here's how the trailer opens up.
George

Dirk35

purplepickup

Quote from: "Dirk35"How did the "fight" go? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I lost :( Due to Rule #5 of Queensbury rules:
5. A man hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down.  

That rule got me when I tried to scare him by jumping over the ropes to get into the ring. :shock:
George

Greg Wapling

Hey guys, great to see the BBQ trailer under way and lots of simularity to the design I did for the Bay Rodders BBQ trailer. You won't regret a moment of it.
The hard part will be trying to keep track of where it is as it get loaned out for various events.

Of course I expect on of the first sausages to come off the grill, just put it in an envelope with a bit of bread and send it to Greg Wapling, PO Box 5317, Mordialloc VIC Australia 3195 If you send it normal post it should only take about 12 weeks to get here. Mmmm Mmmm, I can almost smell it now...........
Yours in Rodding

Greg Wapling
The years have been very kind to me, it\'s just the weekends that have done the damage.....
Hot Rod Internet - Cruising the cyberhighway Down Under

river1

Quote from: "Greg Wapling"Of course I expect on of the first sausages to come off the grill, just put it in an envelope with a bit of bread and send it to Greg Wapling, PO Box 5317, Mordialloc VIC Australia 3195 If you send it normal post it should only take about 12 weeks to get here. Mmmm Mmmm, I can almost smell it now...........

we have a guy at work that will eat ANYTHING. as a joke one of guys would take an old vending machine sandwich, set it aside for a month or so,til it got RIPE  :shock:  then send it thru interoffice mail. he did this 7 or 8 times. the mailroom guys got wind of the sandwich and told their boss who told his boss and so on til it got back down to the guy it was sent to. he got called in and got his but chewed on til he convinced them he didn't know who was sending it. word got out thru the grapevine to the guy who sent so it stopped but we all got a laugh out of it.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bib_Overalls

Any chance you will be cooking at Springfield Labor Day weekend?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Larry@Graffiti

Is it going to be at Louisville? If so I will call by and personally pick up Greg's sausages to save you the postage to Australia. Then when I get home I can tell him how good they were. You can't get better personal tasting service than that. Second thoughts I can maybe get to do it twice because I will be at Bonneville again as well.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.