Indy Swap Meet

Started by oldmanolds, January 02, 2007, 02:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanolds

Anyone doing the Super Swap meet at the Indy fairgrounds this weekend?  www.SuperSundayIndy.com    oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

sedanman

Yes, I will be there and a friend of mine also.   :D

sedanman

Dave

Quote from: "oldmanolds"Anyone doing the Super Swap meet at the Indy fairgrounds this weekend?  www.SuperSundayIndy.com    oldmanolds

Humm i guess i missed the info on that one. There is one on maumee ohio this weekend too i think. Ill have to verify that ..
Dave

msuguydon

I plan on going to Indy on Sunday.... Save all the good 58 parts for ME !!  :lol:
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

msuguydon

BUSY, Busy place..... they had vendors outside in the rain and two extra hall rooms with vendors... and a ton of people.

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"BUSY, Busy place..... they had vendors outside in the rain and two extra hall rooms with vendors... and a ton of people.

Any thing i needed ? what did i miss. They canceled the maumee ohio swap so i just stayed home and worked.
Oh ya i hurt my self last nite. (drinking) so i wouldnt have made it anyway but ill bet everything i needed was sold..
:wink:  :lol:  :)
Dave

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "msuguydon"BUSY, Busy place..... they had vendors outside in the rain and two extra hall rooms with vendors... and a ton of people.

Any thing i needed ? what did i miss. They canceled the maumee ohio swap so i just stayed home and worked.
Oh ya i hurt my self last nite. (drinking) so i wouldn't have made it anyway but ill bet everything i needed was sold..
Dave

Nope nothing good, all they had was tuna boat kinda stuff, and free beer and lots of naked girls, you wouldn't have had any fun, my guess is that it was best you stayed home.

phat rat

Quote from: "msuguydon"

Oh ya i hurt my self last nite. (drinking) so i wouldn't have made it anyway but ill bet everything i needed was sold..
Dave

Nope nothing good, all they had was tuna boat kinda stuff, and free beer and lots of naked girls, you wouldn't have had any fun, my guess is that it was best you stayed home.

your right I don't see anything there that Dave would've liked
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

quote="jusjunk"]
Any thing i needed ?
Dave[/quote]

Quote from: "msuguydon"Nope nothing good, all they had was tuna boat kinda stuff, and free beer and lots of naked girls, you wouldn't have had any fun, my guess is that it was best you stayed home.

I love that response... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"

Dave

Im glad id did i got a lot done .. Go ahead keep it comming i can take it :lol:
Id prolly bought more stuff to go to  the chrome room till i need it. Ill bet you guys dont have a chrome room do ya. :?:  Ill bet you dont have a fancy shelf like i got either to put your chrome on. Its got pockets in the corners and the sides where you can stick speedometers and horn buttons so they dont get lost too :!:  :wink:  
Ill have to take a pic this week just so i can rub it in some more. Yup i may not have  a tuna barge but i gots a chrome room..
Dave :D  8)  :D  :!:  :arrow:

does my neck look red to you :?:

oldmanolds

Crap! I missed the naked girls and the beer was $6.00 a cup,but not a bad show. There is another one March 25th. Not quite as big but they still have some nice junk.  oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org