MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Started by Bob K, December 20, 2006, 01:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Now this is more like it, nothing like a little snow to get us into the Christmas Spirit. I just took these a few minutes ago.

BB
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob....You can have all that white Christmas Spirit ! I'll settle for brown!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

dragrcr50

merry christmas Bob, just keep that weather up there and come see us in the summer..........be safe
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Carps

Hey Bob,, Maggie and all my freinds on the Rodding Round Table, same back at ya with bells on.

And remember, as usual we'll be celebrating before ya'all even know it's Christmas, that's coz we got the fastest sled in the valley.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"This is from the guy that has "Humbug!" over his garage door? :wink:
Isn't a Humbug just like a smaller HumVee?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

48ford

Merry christmas from our home to yours.
Russ&irene

Arnold

Merry Christmas,Happy Holidays,Happy New Year! to ALL at the RRT..their families,friends..Arnold

34ford

Merry Christmas from our Garage to Yours and Remember the Reason For the Season.

bob

reborn55

Merry Christmas all !!!!!  Enjoy :D

phat46

Happy Holidays to everyone...don't know why, but i feel like Scrooge this year ....

Bob K

Just Cause it's Christmas and because I can. I will bring this BTT and rexpress ( is that a word) my Yule wishes to everyone on the board.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

KustomLincolnLady

Merry Christmas to you B :lol: B aka Santa!!!!! and everyone else Best wishes for a new year!!!

Debb