Started by sedanman, December 15, 2006, 02:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sedanman

I can log in fine from work. I got a new lap top at home now but I can't log in with my same screen name and password. Do I need a different name and password just because its a different computer and service provider? My home service provider is AT&T. :oops:  :?:  :?

Vic

Dave

Quote from: "sedanman"I can log in fine from work. I got a new lap top at home now but I can't log in with my same screen name and password. Do I need a different name and password just because its a different computer and service provider? My home service provider is AT&T. :oops:  :?:  :?

Vic

Nope you should be able to log in just fine. try clearing your cookies and logging in again and see if that helps, I had to to that once
Dave

sedanman

Thanks Dave,

I'll try that tonight.

Vic

unklian

Or try a different browser.

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5331&sid=ab647434e8c1e308dbefd2237121f8bc

I've had to dump the cookies a couple times.

Im glad im dumping them in the puter instead of the puker :wink:
Dave :arrow:

Fat Cat

Is there any software on your new computer that might prevent the creation of a cookie for this site?

sedanman

Update, finally figured out how to dump my cookies........the puter that is :D I am now loged on with my new lap top from home. Thanks for all the help. :D

Vic

Dave

Quote from: "sedanman"Update, finally figured out how to dump my cookies........the puter that is :D I am now loged on with my new lap top from home. Thanks for all the help. :D

Vic

Wow i rmemeber how old I was when I first learned how to dump my cookies. The next morning Dad asked me how much i had to drink :!:
Glad you got er :!:  :!:  I am using a laptop at work and i cleaned that sob out today just because .. Passwords and every thing.

Dave :!:  :idea:  :arrow: