Raam horn exhaust manifold flanges

Started by Dave, December 17, 2006, 04:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Anyone know if or where i can purchase the flanges that go over 2 inch pipe and bolt to the exhaust manifolds. I used to have a pattern for making them but i cant seem to find it . Also they arent like the stock stuff cause they roll the edges dowm making em stronger.  I havent given up on making em i just wondered if there was a different route i could take
TIA
Dave :arrow:  :!:  :wink:

enjenjo

Should have asked. Some muffler shops have them
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Should have asked. Some muffler shops have them

Oh ok!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  I cant seem to find any here :?:
Sorry bout the 2 a's in ram horns too . I dont wanna seem stupid. Its just ive been mixing fiberglass resin and drinking all after noon and im kinda goofy  :!: .. He He .. Actually i finished the firewall today but i need to add 2 small pieces and maybe 3 to help seal off the floor board to firewall. So far so good and its a lot stronger . I kinda messed up my dimensions but it will all work out. With carpet and stuff it wont even be seen but i like to do it right the first time so it looks presentable without  carpet :!:  :wink:  :lol:  I searched ebay a while ago and ive got a line on a couple voyager caravan seats that will work with new covers of course. Im waiting for info on them... I may get some pics this week too.
Dave :!:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow: