Inspired after seeing the BBQ trailer in progress!!! NAMES!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, April 22, 2004, 10:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well, now that we have some pictures and some of us attended the build day, have you been inspired??

I thought I would relist all of the suggestions, I tried to catagoritize them by similar words to try to help a little.

Looks as though we will be having another build day  :P  so we can keep this going to see what transpires. Rudy had a real good suggestion after seeing it at the build!!  maybe we can try to narrow it down a bit or something. what does everyone think. get it narrowed to a smaller list, wait till we work on it somemore and and any changes at that time.

have fun!!!!

Debb

here is what we have so far:

Knights Bar and Grill
Famous Knights Bar and Grill             
Knights' Filling Station
Knight Flames
Knights' Inferno
Knight's DragginFire Bar & Grill

RRT Gourmet BBQ Machine
Rot BBQ
HOT BBQ
SHNYBBQ
BBQ TYM
Rodding BBQ
Rodding drive threw BBQ

Draggin' Fire
Dragon Fire Grill
Rumblefire

The Flaming Heartburn Roadshow
Fast Flames
Flames To Go
Old Farts With Flames
Old Farts Flaming

SMOKE IT
SMOKEM

Fast Gas
Got Gas!
Geezers With Gas

Flip Top Café
Hot Rod Café
Hard Knocks Café

Hot Stuff
Grub Pub  
Wagon of Ill Repute
Grab A Plate
Fast Food!!
Gasser Grill
Upchuck Wagon
Roadkill Barby
H-ELL On Wheels
PIG OUT
SAUCY
CMYSPIT
LETZ EAT
Meals on Wheels
Monster Garbage (pronounced garbaajj)
Feast on this!
Look out stomach, here it comes!

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Well, now that we have some pictures and some of us attended the build day, have you been inspired??

Snip quote]

Seeing it with it's fold-out tables etc., I immediately thought of the Batmobile.  So, how about the 'Fatmobile'.
Taking that line of thought further, you could then finalise the build with a 'theme' that links to the name.

unklian

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Well, now that we have some pictures and some of us attended the build day, have you been inspired??

Snip quote]

Seeing it with it's fold-out tables etc., I immediately thought of the Batmobile.  So, how about the 'Fatmobile'.
Taking that line of thought further, you could then finalise the build with a 'theme' that links to the name.

Let's not have any name with "Fat" in it  
I work hard to maintain this weight!  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

I like the Flip Top Cafe but I wonder if their will be some mis-conseptions if it ever ends up behind the big Olds. Well then have a Flip Top Cafe being ushered around by a Topless Crusn Lady. Might give some people another reason to have a wrong impression of us. GPster

slocrow

I agree with waiting but in the mean time I've given this naming the B-B-Q trailer some thought (probably not enough) and here's what I see.
A traveling recognizable structure that serves not only as a cooker but as a forum promoter and a rendezvous point.
I thought I'd try to accomplish this with a logo type name for easy identification and promotion. What else to use but the initials RRT.
It would probably be better to use it horizontally on the sides as using it vertically makes the passenger side a little less symmetric, unlike flames. But I'm not a graphic artist nor painter so maybe it does work. Anyway, I thought the letters RR&T would be big, white and prominent but the words would be changed to be more inline with a B-B-Q.
So here's my suggestion: Rambling Rendering Trailer. Hey, it travels, removes fat (for the most part) and it's a trailer.
It's just an idea and the words can be changed as I'm not totally satisfied but it's the thought that counts.............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "GPster"I like the Flip Top Cafe but I wonder if their will be some mis-conseptions if it ever ends up behind the big Olds. Well then have a Flip Top Cafe being ushered around by a Topless Crusn Lady. Might give some people another reason to have a wrong impression of us. GPster

Oh my God Joe that is hilarious!!!!! I don't ofter read from work and when I read that I just burst into laughter  :lol:   I'm sure everyone wonders
why, ha ha

I was thinking of   Blue Tip Cafe or Blue Tip BBQ   (since whenever possible) Ken will be our official chef  :lol:   :lol:

Fat Cat

I think if we are going to do a vote for the name on the trailer we should set a deadline for names. I think that we will set next Wednesday the 28th for that deadline we will then do a poll vote for the final name.

So get your suggestions in now.

KustomLincolnLady

=========== It's wednesday the 28th![/quote]

Well, that it is!!!!

Ok I'll compile all the names and put them in a post. then Fat Cat or Enjenjo, could please set up a voting ballot for me!
If you live in FL your gonna have to hand write it in, LOL  :wink:    
just kidding!!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"If you live in FL your gonna have to hand write it in, LOL  :wink:    
just kidding!!

Way to go. Bwyan never learned to write.