World of Wheels New Orleans canceled

Started by alchevy, December 12, 2006, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

World of Wheel in New Orleans - it appears that since the N/O Saints are apparently going to make the play-offs, The car show has been cancelled.
Jan. 19-21, 2007.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Quote from: "40chevy"World of Wheel in New Orleans - it appears that since the N/O Saints are apparently going to make the play-offs, The car show has been cancelled.
Jan. 19-21, 2007.

Ok but sounds stupid to me! Not everyone is a football fan. they need to just move it instead of cancel it.
Dave :!:  :arrow:
Id dont have my membership anymore or id call em for ya  :lol:  :lol:

river1

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "40chevy"World of Wheel in New Orleans - it appears that since the N/O Saints are apparently going to make the play-offs, The car show has been cancelled.
Jan. 19-21, 2007.

Ok but sounds stupid to me! Not everyone is a football fan. they need to just move it instead of cancel it.

you might remember that N/O had a little problem last year. it was called katrina and the wave. they might not have another facility big enough in good enough condition to hold  world of wheels.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Jan. 19-21, 2007.

you might remember that N/O had a little problem last year. it was called katrina and the wave. they might not have another facility big enough in good enough condition to hold  world of wheels.

later jim

Ya sorry i forgot bout that but id still rather go to a car show than watch football but thats me.....

phat46

Dave, ya mean you don't go to every Lions game??????  (don't feel bad no one else does either!)   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

alchevy

You would think that a city near by could have it instead of N.O. Used to have them back in the 80s in Jackson, MS on a smaller scale. A group of us that were going to the event are now trying to figure out if we want to go to Alanta, GA in February because it's the next closest one to us. They are supposed to be having the anniversary of the '32 Ford at World of Wheels shows in 2007.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com