Ok so I got this printer and@#$%

Started by Dave, December 09, 2006, 04:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

the wife wants copies of these photos and she wants 5x7 and 8x10 and the hp or any program i got wont let me print in that size? its like the printer just wont let me? she * me off and now i wanna find a way to get er done??????
Help :arrow:
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

www.costco.com

go to photo center

upload your photos to their site

tell them what sizes you want
5x7     $.69
8x10   $1.49

pick the store you want them done at

about one hour later go there and pick them up

I can't print my photos here at the house for their prices.  
Regular sizes 4x6   $.17 each  

8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"www.costco.com

go to photo center

upload your photos to their site

tell them what sizes you want
5x7     $.69
8x10   $1.49

pick the store you want them done at

about one hour later go there and pick them up

I can't print my photos here at the house for their prices.  
Regular sizes 4x6   $.17 each  

8)

no good here sweetie we aint got em? ill try like walgreens and stuff and see what i get.. thanks your great.................
Dave :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

if there is one in the area...... Costco is easy to get photos from by emailing fotos to them as Denise points out.

:(U)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Dave,  Meijers has online photo ordering too.    We don't have a Costco on this side of the state.
George

Bruce Dorsi

Dave:

All of the Walmarts, and most of the large supermarkets, in my area have do-it-yourself photo kiosks in their store.  ...Some are Kodak machines, others are Fuji.

You can make prints from your camera media, computer disc, or from a printed photo.  ....Most offer choices of wallet size, 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 size prints.

These machines also allow some editing such as zooming, cropping, red-eye reduction, and a few other features.

As Denise said, it is cheaper in most cases than doing them at home.

As a side note, the Kodak kiosks make a more durable print than the behind-the-counter processing machine.  ....A store clerk demonstrated this by pouring hot coffee on the print from the kiosk, then rubbed it with a napkin.  The print was unharmed, but he said that if he did that to the prints from the big machine behind-the-counter, that it would ruin the print.  .....Both types were Kodak processes, but they were different processes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!