Today do not miss NAE and World's Fastest Motorcycles....

Started by 1FATGMC, December 10, 2006, 11:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Don't miss these shows this morning.

1:00 pm Eastern on Discovery they have a 1 hour show on the North American Eagle which is about a jet car hoping to break the British absolute land speed record, which broke the sound barrier.

3:00 pm Eastern on Speed is the 2nd hour of the Bub motorcycle meet on the salt this last summer.  I went to this meet and wrote about it ( HERE  ).  3 motorcycle streamliners all go faster than the old motorcycle record of 322 mph.  Last week part I was one of the best productions I have ever seen done on the salt.  Don't miss this one.

c ya,

Sum

kb426

TEAM SMART

dragrcr50

I'll just watch that before I go weld on the vicky some more... thanks Sum...............
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

tomslik

me either, got a c-band dish...i get 1 * channel that's not bible thumpers or home shopping...
:roll:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Direct TV & the TIVO box ......... oh yea.

I gots the box programed to record the b'ville cycle show..

I seldom watch live TV any more during the week.

IF I do watch live TV.... I get to the show about 20 minutes late... then I rewind it to the start.  That way I can skip the commercials

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

CruZer

That was one of the best shows that Speed has had on in a long time. I always like seeing Dave Despain  doing what he does best.

donsrods

I watched the whole show on the Bub cycle.  You are right, this was a first class show and fun to watch.

I was sorry to see the front tire go away on the other guys cycle (forget his name) because he was right there speedwise too.  Would have been very interesting if he could have stayed in there, and his budget was a fraction of the Bub cycle

Very good show.

Don

1FATGMC

I saw somewhere (landracing.com maybe) that Parts I and II will be re-run on 12-29-06 at 3 pm eastern.

Anyone that missed the show try and tune in then.  

Also if you liked the show go to http://www.speedtv.com/ and tell them :D ,

Sum