Road trip this weekend.

Started by Dave, December 04, 2006, 05:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Im heading out sunday early morning for bowling green ohio. Im gonna stop by enjenjo's place on the return trip. aNYONE GOT ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO GO THAT DIRECTION LEMME (caps lock again) know ill sure try and help ya out. Im hauling down the front spindles and stuff off the roadster as i sold em and im getting new round back stuff so id actually have a empty bed on the Colorado. You just need to get the stuff to me. I got a lot going this week. I sold or my kid sold some egay stuff and i get the money so i gotta get it ready to ship too :x  But the money is going into the roadster :lol:  So like i said im gonna be busy packing stuff.
Dave

ps: my internet problem seems to be the cable and splitter out side. Ive cleaned everything and ill see how it goes. Was a stressful day at work.Had a follow up with the H/R dept about my boss :x Yup he wins ..So he thinks. Oh ya went out huntin last night ..decided to shoot the gun :lol:
Scope caught my glASSES(spupid cAPS LOCK) glasses cut my nose  :!: Had to go home cause I coundnt stop the bleeding. I love blood thinners. Finially got it stopped but im beat up pretty good! Ha ive gone thru this before..
Dave

37fordcoupe

Jusjunk,

I went to Fort Benning U.S. Army base this weekend for the 3-Gun Challenge and got to shoot pistol, shotgun and Ar-15 and the Military M16
on full auto... What at Blast shooting about 500 rounds of .223 with the best Marksman the Army has on the Army Marksmanship Unit. The match was won by Taran Butler and filmed by the cable network and should air in about 60 days.

Darrell
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "jusjunk"

..decided to shoot the gun :lol:
Scope caught my glASSES(spupid cAPS LOCK) glasses cut my nose  :!: Had to go home cause I coundnt stop the bleeding. I love blood thinners. Finially got it stopped but im beat up pretty good! Ha ive gone thru this before..
Dave

you must a riot to watch with sharp tools........  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

..decided to shoot the gun :lol:
Dave

you must a riot to watch with sharp tools........  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :!:  :arrow: