Here's a picture of a 350 tranny.....maybe

Started by Bob W, April 17, 2004, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob W

Not having much luck trying to post a .jpg file that is only 16.8Kb and 550x374, but I am going to try again.  Maybe the fact that it is a new post and not a reply makes a difference.  (Frank- if you feel like you are banging your head against the wall. how do you think we feel.  Sometimes "user friendly" means that once you learn how to use it, then it becomes friendly.)
Now getting error message:
"Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./files/350.jpg."
What the hey?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"there seems to be a defect in the system for posting photos.  we need to make Fatcat aware of the problem

Yea there was. I fixed it. It appears to be a permissions issue related to the system update the other day. But it is working now.

Bob W

Since my last post, I've been all over the place, and the hole is apparently a vent hole, and some say nothing goes there, and some say some sort of tube goes there.  Worst thing is that if I am actually pushing fluid through the vent hole, something is likely wrong with the inards.  I was told that it could be o-ring on filter, or modulator, or rings???  But that was from a tranny shop who appeared to be interested in my business.  So, in any case, barring rain tomorrow morning, the roadster is going on an outing to Orange County to do Tom's Fun Run.  And if I push all the fluid out of the tranny and it pukes, then just as well because it will just hasten the conversion to a 2004R.

Now to attempt attaching the infamous photo.....

....and viola....