Im glad it rained all day!

Started by Dave, November 16, 2006, 06:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

2 deer processed.. well we havent gone to get brats and sausage and hunter sticks yet but that because were not ready.... Plenty O huntin left.. Dam im tired... Im sleepin in tomorrow ..
Dave

phat rat

congrats on the 2 deer

Just got two calls in the last hour. One was my grandson (12) had a bad round and ended up with the bullet in the barrel. Thank god it was close enough to the reciever that he couldn't chamber another round. Second call was from my navy son whose back here for the first time in many years at deer season time. He got a spike
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"congrats on the 2 deer

Just got two calls in the last hour. One was my grandson (12) had a bad round and ended up with the bullet in the barrel. Thank god it was close enough to the reciever that he couldn't chamber another round. Second call was from my navy son whose back here for the first time in many years at deer season time. He got a spike

Thats good that one of em got one. We got the 2 (kids big one and my Little one) all cut up yesterday. I didnt go out this morning either . I just stayed in bed and relaxed and my kid woke up with a migrain ? spelling? so he wasnt going out either way ( me driving him or not).. I took the truck to the car wash and spent 7 bucks on it then came back to the garage and wiped it down and did the inside and the windows. It was a terrible mess :!:  I gotta call brian later and see if he is going out tonite.  I am :!:  Ive also been working on the roadster which i wasnt gonna do. Im sure not happy with the way my hood is comming out and ive just about talked myself into just a hood top on this one. I can save the rest of the car but i bit off a little more than i can chew here i think. Its not that I cant get it right its the cost of making it right cutting into my profit :!:

Ill be pondering the hood issue while I hunt..
Dave :!:  :?:  :arrow:

phat rat

Ill be pondering the hood issue while I hunt..

Wow,  :shock: you take the pondering chair to the woods?  :? Must be really comfy to warrent hauling it out there.  :lol:   Be carefull you don't overdo the heart carrying it. :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.