Gullivers Travels..........

Started by EMSjunkie, November 09, 2006, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Glad to hear Sum and his travelin' buddy made it safe and sound.
we talked just a bit about the lakester and the roll bars, I wish I'd had more time to spend with him, he is a very interesting character :D

hopefully on his return trip he will be thru here when I can spend more time. I want somebody from the board to see my coupe :roll:

hey wait a minnit............Bill, kb426, ..........yeah......he's seen it :idea:

Vance

Hard to find your coupe the way you park it in various driveways around texas .  :wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I want somebody from the board to see my coupe :roll:

hey wait a minnit............Bill, kb426, ..........yeah......he's seen it :idea:

Vance

So what am I....... chopped liver???? :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

river1

Quote from: "kb426"I SEEENN IT! :lol:

what color is it?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

Vance

while you were there he forgot he had a car :wink:  :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Glad to hear Sum and his travelin' buddy made it safe and sound.
we talked just a bit about the lakester and the roll bars, I wish I'd had more time to spend with him, he is a very interesting character :D

hopefully on his return trip he will be thru here when I can spend more time. I want somebody from the board to see my coupe :roll:

Vance

Hard to find your coupe the way you park it in various driveways around texas .  :wink:  :wink:
well I am coming out there next thursday for the good guys with joe and his screamin gold 55 gasser ..lookin to sell it to a gold chain kinda guy haha.....Ill look at yer coupe then ...........sam  now if can get rivers to help me find a room  on late notice hehe..
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "river1"

Vance

later jim

Don't they all....... :roll:

White would be the answer when I saw it with dyanmatic flames as the headliner.  The car was still a work in progress but still I SAW IT! :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

WZ JUNK

Sum left Hooley's today and made a stop at my place.  We took a little roadster ride, had a late lunch at the Gearhead Cafe, and had a visit.  Our visits are always to short but he needed to get on to his moms.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

dragrcr50

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Sum left Hooley's today and made a stop at my place.  We took a little roadster ride, had a late lunch at the Gearhead Cafe, and had a visit.  Our visits are always to short but he needed to get on to his moms.

John
MAN THAT SHOP IS ENTIRELY TOO CLEAN!!!, SUM HAD TO STEP AROUND CRAP EVERYWHERE HERE,  HE PROLLY WONT COME BACK AFTER SEEING YOURS ...... :shock:
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "river1"

Vance

later jim

Don't they all....... :roll:

White would be the answer when I saw it with dyanmatic flames as the headliner.  The car was still a work in progress but still I SAW IT! :wink:

Yes M'am, when you seen it ......it was white. and yes, you were the FIRST RRT'er to see it .....period :-o
so kudos to Denise 8)

however, kb426 was the first RRT'er to see it in PURPLE :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

WZ JUNK

QuoteJohn
MAN THAT SHOP IS ENTIRELY TOO CLEAN!!!, SUM HAD TO STEP AROUND CRAP EVERYWHERE HERE,  HE PROLLY WONT COME BACK AFTER SEEING YOURS ...... :shock:

The photo is very misleading.  My place is not neat but I do try to keep the floor clean and stuff pushed back to the walls. I have been to your place and you keep a nice shop and you have a lot more stuff.

John[/quote]
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

dragrcr50

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
QuoteJohn

The photo is very misleading.  My place is not neat but I do try to keep the floor clean and stuff pushed back to the walls. I have been to your place and you keep a nice shop and you have a lot more stuff.

John
well i think that he who dies with the most crap wins......hehe :idea: