Posi-Lock connectors

Started by WZ JUNK, November 10, 2006, 03:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

Has anyone had any experience with Posi-Lock electrical connectors?  I would like a little feedback.  It seems to me that they might help where you need to make a connection that could be undone and then reconnected.  

http://www.posi-lock.com/

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

MrMopar64

Got em all through my Rambler....... No problems the car has been on the road about a year and a half
I've got the ones with the rubber boots in the doors for the electric windows, door openers and courtesy lights
In some spots they are easier to use than butt connectors

Pricey but worth it IMHO  :wink:

MM64  8)

After look'n at the web site I guess they don't make the rubber boots anymore looks like the watertite take the place of them
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Okiedokie

I have used then John. Keep a few of them in the emergency tool kit for roadside needs. I have not experienced any problems due to using them. I have used them as you described, in place of maybe a male/female bullet connector. Joe

Ed ke6bnl

work great and walmart sells them. I originally bought them at All Electronics in a junk pile cheap b4 they seem to be on the market. Ed ke6bnl few year back.
1948 F3, parts
1950 F1 SteetRod,
1949 F1 V8 flathead stocker
1948 F6 V8 SBC,
1953 Chevy 3100 AD pu future project& 85 s10 longbed for chassis
1972 Chopped El Camino daily driver
1968 Mustang Coupe
1998.5 Dodge 4x4 cummins 4door, 35"bfg,

donsrods

Ditto as to having good luck with them.  We use them in the Marine industry, especially for things like electronic installs, where you might have to go back later and remove the item. That is their forte'.

Don