Have you used Craigs list ?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 29, 2006, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Some folks may not know what Craigs list is.......

:shock:

I posted a tig welder on Craigs list Saturday afternoon.  I sold the welder sunday afternoon.

My first experience with Craig's list.

www.craigslist.org

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"Some folks may not know what Craigs list is.......

:shock:

I posted a tig welder on Craigs list Saturday afternoon.  I sold the welder sunday afternoon.

My first experience with Craig's list.

www.craigslist.org

Ive checked some of the local ads here but ive never used it.
Some stuff looked like good deals and others were way high priced. But thats every where i guess.
Dave

MrMopar64

I use it allot. Got some good deals but like everything you got know what it's worth cuz there are guys out there that want "more" than new price  :wink:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

river1

i've used it a few times. found some deals on it. i don't think it has the traffic as the local fish wrap because i see alot of ads that are repeats. some of those were great deals too just not what i was lookin for.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"i've used it a few times. found some deals on it. i don't think it has the traffic as the local fish wrap because i see alot of ads that are repeats. some of those were great deals too just not what i was lookin for.

later jim

Jim,

i see I have converted you .... fish wrap. LOL

I have seen many repeat ads...... some funny ( ha ha) stuff when people call out an obvious scam artist.  One was going on  in the auto section a few weeks back , it was too funny.

For a few weeks I've watched for a Datsun vehicle to get a motor / manual trans from.  Plenty of junk there.... a couple  that 'only' need a head gasket to run 'great!'...  :lol:
Tony

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "river1"i've used it a few times. found some deals on it. i don't think it has the traffic as the local fish wrap because i see alot of ads that are repeats. some of those were great deals too just not what i was lookin for.

later jim

Jim,

i see I have converted you .... fish wrap

it was partially you, the rest by the conglomerate that bought us a while back. if the fish weren't dead they would jump out of it themselves.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

I've recently started watching the one for Grand Rapids, MI area - about 40 miles from here. Not much to interest me yet but a fair amount of stuff listed. Maybe I'll get the real cheap steel '32 3w. Well....there's a couple chances.... SLIM and NONE.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Crosley"

later jim

Jim,

i see I have converted you .... fish wrap

it was partially you, the rest by the conglomerate that bought us a while back. if the fish weren't dead they would jump out of it themselves.

later jim

jim.... ain't y'all owned by Gannett ?

The paper cannot use the phrase :" illegal alien" to save their butt.

biased editorial crap they throw out

Tony