Trailer wiring

Started by 48builder, November 20, 2006, 12:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

In that case, a switch to turn the lights on and off would be much easier than getting out to pull the pin before backing and then forgetting to put it back in before taking off (I've put the pin in to back and forgot to take it out on a trailer before).

48builder

Quote from: "GPster"You get me going with ideas. Use an open drive rear end for the trailer rear axel then put a pulley on the driveshaft yoke. You can use that pulley to drive an alternator and then your trailer battery will always be charged OR you can use that pulley to drive an old ac compressor and you can turn the trailer into beer cooler and you could buy cases of beer and have them to drinking temperature at the time of your arrival.

I really like the way you think. I could probably sell the beer at a tidy profit and use the money to buy parts at the show.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

river1

Quote from: "48builder"I really like the way you think. I could probably sell the beer at a tidy profit and use the money to buy parts at the show.
Walt

as long as you don't drink the profits you'll be fine.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.