Scarecrow Cruise

Started by alchevy, October 29, 2006, 04:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

I went to a car show on Saturday in Madison, MS and there were 215 registered. That Sunbeam Tiger that I had mentioned in another post was parked beside me at this event and I had my camera with me this time. So here are some pictures of it. I will post the rest of the pictures on my site later on and give you the link to them.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Quote from: "40chevy"I went to a car show on Saturday in Madison, MS and there were 215 registered. That Sunbeam Tiger that I had mentioned in another post was parked beside me at this event and I had my camera with me this time. So here are some pictures of it. I will post the rest of the pictures on my site later on and give you the link to them.
AL

Great I did some stuff with my son yesterday then the old timers party and i worked on the car a bit. The wind was like 40 mph yesterday and rain in the am. Today i worked on the roadster again watching the high winds again and i did get a chance to mulch some leaves. Of course while im doing this and both the harley and the coupe are in storage for the winter your going to car shows  :?:  Arent you ashamed of your self :?:  
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

alchevy

Quote from: "jusjunk"both the harley and the coupe are in storage for the winter your going to car shows  :?:  Arent you ashamed of your self :?:  
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

You see the way folks are dressed in these pictures, don't ya? T-shirts & shorts. The high on Saturday was 70. With a low last night of 45. In the sun, it was warm, but in the shade it was a little cold, but overall it was great weather for a car show. This is the time of the year when we enjoy our cars. Ya don't need air or heat when driving them. Next weekend reality may set in when I drive to Crossett, Arkansas to a car show. I just checked the temps for that area: Fri 63/36; Sat 65/36; Sun 69/44 Sunny each day.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com